For the Harris County Justice Administration Department website concerning the ODonnell Consent Decree:

For information about a particular Harris County criminal case or an inmate in the Harris County Jail:

For general information about the criminal justice system in Harris County:

If you would like an attorney to represent you or your loved one, please ask the judge in the case to appoint a lawyer for you.  We are unable to make attorney referrals.